Wednesday, June 9, 2010

The List: 7-9

7: Joyce and Walky! The denouement of It's Walky! I've been reading David Willis's stuff since the Roomies! days (geez, the man loves exclamation points even more than I do). J&W is actually a subscription comic with the occasional free sample that doesn't seem to have much to do with the storyline. I haven't been assed to buy a subscription yet. If I ever do, I'll have more to say about it, I'm sure. Meanwhile, it's mostly just on my list out of inertia.

8: MoonDog This would be a great comic if it would just update once in a while! Yeah, yeah, sense of entitlement and all that, but still. Well, it's a good read, anyway, and I keep it on my list hoping against hope that it will update again in the vague and distant future.

9: Sabrina Online Honestly, not sure why I keep this on my list. The art is great, but it's a comic that's paced for a daily schedule, but released on a monthly schedule. Never mind that the overflow of fandom references and nerdier-than-thou jokes. It's more work to delete it from my list than to check it once a month, I guess, but it's not on my must-read list.

No comments:

Post a Comment